Sexual Assault Referral Centre
The Derbyshire SARC provides free, confidential healthcare, and compassionate support
for adults (18 years and older) who have experienced any form of sexual assault.
Our telephone 0300 223 0099 is open 24 hours a day, every day of the year.
Call to speak with a nurse and discuss your options for making an appointment and referrals.
How we can help
Our services include:
- Immediate crisis support and healthcare including access to medicine
- Forensic medical examinations
- Holistic examinations and care for non-recent cases
- Collection and storage of forensic samples
- Comprehensive Risk Assessments
- Patient access to specialist counselling and Independent Sexual Violence Advisors (ISVA) support
- Service referrals and follow-up calls
You can self-refer to the SARC by calling us on 01332 413 260.
If you are from the police or social care and are looking to make a referral, please visit our professionals page.
Visiting the centre
Please call us if you have any questions about how we can help you or someone you know that has experienced any form of sexual assault. We are here to help, 24/7/365.
Get in contact
Call our 24/7/365 telephone to make an appointment:
0300 223 0099
All referrals from Police and professionals should be made by telephone:
01332 413 260
Visit our Resources page to find our leaflet and information on other helpful services.